Sunday, September 22, 2013

                                   25 days until Schooled is released!

Hey everyone,

   We're down to 25 days now.  Since the day I received the email that Rebel Ink Press wanted to publish my books, I've been crazy excited.  Now that it's getting close, I'm adding anxiety to my emotions.  I want people to love reading the book as much as I loved writing it.  I'm totally overwhelmed!
    I just returned Schooled back to the editor for the last time.  I'm so thankful that RIP offered to  publish the series.  If they hadn't, I would have tried self-publishing and the book wouldn't have been as good as it is now.  I've learned so much from my editor that I wouldn't have learned otherwise. 
Thank you for your dedication and patience, JT.  I know that she won't read this but I needed to say it anyway.
   I've decided on where to spend my marketing dollars finally.  I'll pass the info along once I get final confirmation on the spots.
  Once again, I'm going to release a small bit of info about the book.

Emmelynne's teammates are based on real people.  I owe them a huge thank you for allowing me to exaggerate their personalities and then poke fun of them.  Not only are they phenomenal teachers but their great friends.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment