Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hey everyone!

   Schooled will be released on October 17th!  I'm both excited and nervous.  I have to say that the process of publishing a book is nothing like what I envisioned.  It's a lot of work!  I thought writing the book would be the most difficult part but now I'm not so sure.  I'm hoping after the first book is released that I'll glide through the process on the second one.
   The title has been decided on book two.  It'll be called Lessons, Book 2 in The Teacher Series.  Boy do I struggle with titles.  Nothing seems to encompass the whole story.
   I've been working on setting up a marketing plan.  I promised my husband I wouldn't go overboard so I'm researching to make sure I get the biggest bang for my buck.  It's going to be difficult to stretch my tiny budget but I'll make it work.

Bye for now.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment