Monday, September 2, 2013

    Hey!  I hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day.  My family didn't do anything for the holiday.  It was nice to have the day off.   It rained all morning which is a pleasant change for Texas.  Currently I'm watching my neighbor reel in a big catfish from the pond behind our houses.  I've totally enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend.
   I just finished the pre-edits for book two.  Tomorrow evening I'll be able to get back to book three.  I really hope to finish it before the end of September.  As soon as I have the exact release date of Schooled, I'll start setting up some marketing.  I was so excited to see the cover for the first time.  I'm waiting on the editor to send the story back with her edits.  Because this is my first release, I'm impatient.  I need to relax and stop stressing about the whole process.
   A couple of weeks ago, Nate came in the bedroom to talk.  Of course I was typing away at my computer.  Gracie emerged from the covers and wanted him to hold her and rub her belly.  While we talked, Gracie fell asleep in his lap.  I had to take a picture because she was so darn cute. 

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment