Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Lot Happening


Hey everyone!

   I want to thank Girls Heart Books Tours for helping get the word out about my series.  Schooled is still touring tomorrow.  I've gotten a lot of likes for my Facebook and some sales of the book.

   I hope to stay busy in 2014 with writing, book releases, and signings.  Here's some dates.
   Lessons Book 2 in The Teacher Series will be released February 17th. Initially it will be an ebook and hopefully go to paperback. 
   February 22nd, I'll be at the Keller Library for a book signing.
   Parental Involvement Book 3 in The Teacher Series will be released May 3rd.
   It's still in the early planning phase but I hope to attend at least one Indie Mashup this summer.

   I finally started book 4.  Yes!  The story and characters have been floating around in my brain for a couple of months and I had to start writing their story before I went crazy.  I've been a little worried about the lead female character.  In book 2 I introduced a character named Charity and I enjoyed creating her so much that I made her the lead in book 3.  I just haven't been completely sure that I could like another character as much as I do Charity.  But once I started developing Tilly, I've really come to enjoy her spunkiness.  I'll have to wait and see what all of you think.
  
   I'm extremely lucky to have such amazing friends and co-workers.  Even though I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about my dream coming true, my fellow teachers gave me a book party.  My family came and we all had a really great time.  Thanks everyone!

Bye for now.


Tiffany ordered this beautiful cake but she was upset that Kroger messed it up.  She asked them to make the writing in ALL CAPS but they wrote the words all caps in the title.  Priceless!  I laughed my rear off.

 
Some of the fabulous teachers that I work with.


 
 
This beautiful lady is my daughter, Jessie.

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment