Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lessons Book 2 in The Teacher Series will be released tomorrow, Feb. 17th!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

   I'm so excited that tomorrow my second book will be released!  This installment in the series has more classroom scenes.  While you're reading it, keep in mind that a lot of the humor is based on real stories with just a little extra comedy.  Parents have no idea the stories teachers hear.  Ha!

   On Saturday, Feb. 22nd, I'll be at the Keller Library.  I'd love for everyone to stop by to visit and register to win a $10 Amazon giftcard.

   Rebel Ink Press has contracted to publish my book, The Highlander's Treasure!  It's no secret that I love historical romance, so I had to write in that genre.  I'm still going to write more books in the teacher series but I want to explore some other genres too!

Bye for now!

 


   At first glance, Daisy Blue seems to be a timid flower child stuck in decades past.  Dive below the surface to find that this kindergarten teacher has the determination to stand strong against her opponents for her beliefs.

   Detective Dane Thompson of the Fort Worth Police Department is the ultimate ladies’ man who hasn’t met a woman worth taking a chance on. 

   When Daisy finds a dead body floating in the pond on her small farm, Dane is the detective assigned to the case.   From the instant these two meet, the sparks fly.  Will the adversaries be able to work together to find the killer and will Dane finally meet a woman worth opening his heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment