Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Madness

Hey everyone!

   March is crazy busy for me.  I'm trying a different marketing approach in hopes it will boost sales.  I'm posting on other people's blogs, hosting a Facebook author takeover, participating in a couple Facebook events, I'm a stop on a blog hop, and I'm dropping off swag at a local independent book store.  I almost forgot that I'm also writing two books simultaneously.  Whew, that's a lot for an old woman!  Each event will be posted on Facebook so everyone can find Michelle instead of Waldo.

   I've taken a leap of faith by requesting a couple of bloggers review Lessons.  I'm still so insecure about my writing.  I'm going to do my best not to worry while I wait for their reviews.

   For all my fellow teachers out there, enjoy your spring break because it's a long stretch to the end of the year.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment