Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall into Romance Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog.  I'm excited to a part of this hop.  I'm not just a romance author, I'm also a huge romance reader.  When I saw all of the great authors involved in this hop, I had to be a part of it.  I write contemporary and historical romantic suspense but I love to read a wide variety of romance genres.  As a superfan, I love to keep up on my favorite authors' new releases so I spend a lot of time on their Facebook pages and blogs.  There's just nothing like getting excited about a book being released.  I'm giddy with anticipation for one of my favorite author's release next week.  I've been known to stay up past midnight, so I can start reading a new book as soon as it downloads.  It's terribly difficult to wake up the next morning, but it's totally worth it!  How many of you do the same thing?  Enjoy all the fabulous authors on this blog hop.
 


 
Stop by my Facebook page and leave a message to enter to win an e-copy of my latest release, The Highlander's Treasure.  While you're there, like my page so you'll know when I release a new book.

 

 
In the dead of night with deliberate determination, a young mother gathers her toddler and flees her brutal past in hope to secure a chance at a better future for her daughter.
On the journey through Scotland, Abigail and her precocious toddler, Jessalyn, meet up with a band of Highlanders led by the arrogant Laird Duncan MacDugal, known for his superior skills on the battlefield and ability to intimidate even his toughest rivals.
With Abigail’s fiery temper and Duncan’s difficult disposition, they find it impossible to agree on anything.  However, their struggles can’t compare to the battle of wills between the fierce laird and the obstinate toddler.  No one could have predicted the infamous, mighty warrior would find his toughest adversary in this pint sized opponent.
Will the laird, mother, and child be able to figure out how to become a family?

Don't forget to go back to the Hops with Heart Blog so you can check out all the other great authors!
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! great site :)
    Your new book sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Lori. Good luck on your next release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle thanks for being part of the blog hop, I did send you a friend request for Facebook for your authors page. Love the snippet, book sounds wonderful. Love the covers on your books, they scream, READ ME!!
    Redrabbitt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by! I've already accepted your friend request.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blurb! Adding it to my TBR! Is this a stand alone of part of a series?
    I have been known to stay up past my bedtime reading, though I usually don't start one at midnight because it makes for a not so happy person in the morning. Lol.
    Thank you for the opportunity to read one of your stories, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tina. The Highlander's Treasure is a stand alone. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete