Saturday, October 24, 2015

I'm Back!

   Hey everyone!  It's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I'm finally back.  The last four months have been a blur.
   At the end of July, we put our house on the market.  We sold our home, bought a new one, and moved at the beginning of September.
   In the beginning of October, our daughter and her fiance closed on their first home.  My husband and I helped move them in.
   And finally last weekend, our beautiful daughter, Jessie, got married to a wonderful young man, Joey.
   So you can see I've been otherwise occupied and haven't had the time to do any writing.  Well that all changed this weekend.  I'm thrilled to announce I've started writing again.  In the next couple of months, I hope to finish the Highlander book I started in June.  After that, I've got multiple stories playing in my mind that I'll pick from to pen next!

Bye for now!

Michelle

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment