Saturday, June 24, 2017

Home - Book 5 in The Unloveable Series

Hey everyone!

   I wanted to catch everyone up about my writing.  I plan on sending the fifth and final book in The Unloveable Series to the publisher by the end of June.  I'm currently working on the first round of editing.  Once I finish this round, I'll do one more and it should be ready.  Bo gets the final story in the series.  I'm excited and a little sad to finish writing about the loveable mercenaries.
   I'm looking forward to meeting readers at the end of June at the Tulsa Hard Rock!  I plan on selling by books at a discounted rate since this will be my final book signing.  I always have tons of fun at signings, but I can't justify the costs any more.
   Thank you for all of the support I've received over the last few years!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment